Home UPS Recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewhull

Cadet
I'm curious what everyone is running as the UPS for their home systems?

Currently I'm running a 450 PSU with an ASRock C2750D4I Intel Avoton C2750 and 8 WD Red drives. I've been lucky not to have any power outages yet but the area I live in doesn't provide the most reliable power come August or September due to the heat.

Any recommendations are welcomed.

Thanks,

Eric

If you look under the UPS service in the GUI you can find a list of supported UPSs. I'd find one on that list and size it according to your needs.

mattbbpl

Patron

ewhull

Cadet
I think I'm going to go with the either the CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD or the APC BR1000G Back-UPS Pro. I'm leaning heavily towards the CyberPower at this point. Thanks for the recommendations!

mattbbpl

Patron
I think I'm going to go with the either the CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD or the APC BR1000G Back-UPS Pro. I'm leaning heavily towards the CyberPower at this point. Thanks for the recommendations!
The Back-UPS Pro line is also used by a lot of informed people around here. I don't think you'll go wrong with either choice.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Between pure sine wave and "stepped approximation", it's pure sine wave only, going forward, after seeing some of these "approximations"...

ewhull

Cadet
I ended up buying the CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD. Works great with no issues on setup!
Thanks for the help!

D

David Thurfjell

I have a APC BR550GI and I'm super satisfied! Running a PfSense as master and two FreeNAS as slaves - works like a charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.