Hello World! Long time lurker, first time poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oclozov

Cadet
Hey fellow FreeNAS junkies,

Just here to introduce myself. I've been surfing the forums for a solid year and finally decided I know enough about FreeNAS to add positive input to the community.

Also I slid by to ask if there are any guides that have been wanted by the community. Maybe I could put in my two cents granted I actually know what I'm talking about.

Cheers!
-oclozov

Spearfoot

He of the long foot
Welcome!

joeschmuck

Old Man
Welcome to the forums.

As for new guides, well when FreeNAS 10 hits the streets then I can see a new desire to have updated guides to assist with things like Docker containers and other new features of FreeNAS 10. But until it comes out in a final stable edition, someone could start writing up guides to support these items. All that I ask is that the guides are well written and makes sense to the beginner.

oclozov

Cadet
Welcome to the forums.

As for new guides, well when FreeNAS 10 hits the streets then I can see a new desire to have updated guides to assist with things like Docker containers and other new features of FreeNAS 10. But until it comes out in a final stable edition, someone could start writing up guides to support these items. All that I ask is that the guides are well written and makes sense to the beginner.

Absolutely understandable and do-able.

Status
Not open for further replies.