FN11 Jails Recursive Permissions not working - Radarr

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigzaj

Explorer
I am currently on Corral, planning move to FN11. On my test system with FN11 using Radarr I can't seem to get the permissions to work. I've got a group named 'mymedia' which I added to the jail for Radarr and added Radarr user 'radarr' to the 'mymedia' group within the jail. I also created a user in FN called 'radarr' with the same uid as the user in the jail and added it to 'mymedia' group. The download folder is owned by group 'mymedia' with group write enabled but Radarr continually has issues accessing this. If I goto the download folder and set the permissions recursively, Radarr can process. However when I reboot the system Radarr can no longer access the download folder unless I once again set the permissions recursively.

--EDIT--
I realize recursive permissions work, the issue is that when Sabnzbd completes a dl and processes the file, the owner of the file is 'media' with my group 'mymedia'. I have to reset the permissions to allow radarr to access it by changing the user to 'mymedia' and group to 'mymedia'. After doing this it works.

Last edited:

bigzaj

Explorer
I was able to get it to work by having Sabnzbd set the download file permissions to 775. This allows radarr to process the file as it is in the 'mymedia' group.

Status
Not open for further replies.