Files Still there, but can not be seen remotely (share is mounting)

murr0173

Cadet
I had a drive fail as a nether was digraded (problem ocured imidiatly after a power failure). After replacing the failed drive and resilvering was complete the contents of some folders in one of the shares are no longer visible remotely. the share mounts properly and i can seen and work with the contents. however the contents of some folder are not displaying. if i start a shell on the freenas box and manually go to the directory i can see the contents. and copy them to other folders that are showing there contents. at which point the files work properly. i can save to the directory that are not showing there contents remotely, however i can't see that file from ether from the computer is save it from, just like the rest of the folder contents. if i check the folder from the NAS boxes terminal the file is there.

both the failed drive and degraded drive where in the save raidz1 set. there is some data corruption. on more recent files save to the system.
the system has 3 raidz1 arrays with 3 disks each all 3Tb. each raidz was added to the system as it was running out of space to expand it.
both problem drives are in the newest raidz. the degraded drive is still in the system (im squeamish to remove it for fear of losing the data that i am trying to recover). the system re-runs a resilvering on the drives in that raid z repeatedly.

Im looking to restore readability to the affected folders so i can copy the content of the system. one of the misbehaving folder is over 10Tb making moving the contents to a readable spot impractical. as the system copy's it and only deletes the original after the copy is complete. there is only 3TB of freespace

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

My current zpool status out put:

Code:
[root@freenas ~]# zpool status                                                                                                    
  pool: array01                                                                                                                    
state: DEGRADED                                                                                                                  
status: One or more devices is currently being resilvered.  The pool will                                                          
        continue to function, possibly in a degraded state.                                                                        
action: Wait for the resilver to complete.                                                                                        
  scan: resilver in progress since Wed Aug 28 01:01:25 2019                                                                        
        12.8T scanned at 1.34G/s, 12.7T issued at 1.33G/s, 19.2T total                                                            
        864G resilvered, 66.35% done, 0 days 01:22:33 to go                                                                        
config:                                                                                                                            

NAME                                              STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM                                              
        array01                                           DEGRADED     0     0  284K                                              
          raidz1-0                                        ONLINE       0     0     0                                              
            gptid/3948163d-31af-11e6-9e85-94de8001616b    ONLINE       0     0     0                                              
            gptid/3a1488aa-31af-11e6-9e85-94de8001616b    ONLINE       0     0     0                                              
            gptid/3ae0b1ca-31af-11e6-9e85-94de8001616b    ONLINE       0     0     0                                              
          raidz1-1                                        ONLINE       0     0     0                                              
            gptid/3b9e9798-31af-11e6-9e85-94de8001616b    ONLINE       0     0     0                                              
            gptid/3caf3279-31af-11e6-9e85-94de8001616b    ONLINE       0     0     0                                              
            gptid/3dcbce30-31af-11e6-9e85-94de8001616b    ONLINE       0     0     0                                              
          raidz1-2                                        DEGRADED     0     0  599K                                              
            gptid/efadc432-8386-11e6-a01d-94de8001616b    ONLINE       0     0     0  (resilvering)                                
            gptid/f0c0dbe6-8386-11e6-a01d-94de8001616b    DEGRADED     0     0     0  too many errors                              
            replacing-2                                   DEGRADED     0     0     0                                              
              1792716196209896988                         UNAVAIL      0     0     0  was /dev/gptid/23dadd45-bfae-11e8-a890-308d99b
2ef0b                                                                                                                              
              gptid/281b5ade-c898-11e9-9db3-308d99b2ef0b  ONLINE       0     0     0  (resilvering)                                

errors: 422816 data errors, use '-v' for a list                                                                                    

pool: freenas-boot                                                                                                              
state: ONLINE                                                                                                                    
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 0 days 00:02:52 with 0 errors on Wed Aug 21 03:47:52 2019                                              
config:                                                                                                                            

NAME        STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM                                                                                    
        freenas-boot  ONLINE       0     0     0                                                                                  
          da0p2     ONLINE       0     0     0                                                                                    

errors: No known data errors                                                                                                      
[root@freenas ~]#                                                                           

sretalla