Error when installing plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdwosk97

Patron
I was having an issue with plex's performance, so I decided to update to the latest state version of Freenas 11 (11.1-u6) and delete and reinstall the Plex plugin. However when I try to install the Plex plugin the download progress bar never gets past "(1/6) Downloading plugin" and always results in a "middleware error". I have tried restarting the server but that still didn't fix the problem.

The error:
"Freenas uwsgi: [middleware.exception:36] [middlewareError: Failed to download plugin]"
Any idea what is wrong and how I can manage to fix it?

D

dlavigne

Were you able to resolve this? If not, is there anything in /var/log/messages when the installation fails?

djdwosk97

Patron
Were you able to resolve this? If not, is there anything in /var/log/messages when the installation fails?
I was able to solve the issue of installing the plugin -- the repository was probably just down at the time. I still haven't been able to solve the performance issue that led me to re-install Plex in the first place -- for whatever reason, the remote upload speeds are heavily being limited and I can't figure out why.

Status
Not open for further replies.