Error exporting/disconnecting Pool

MojoFlow

Cadet
Hello,

I need to delete a pool that I setup as a stripe so I can recreate with an extra disk for redundancy. I have switched the 'system pool' from Data1 to Data2 (A mirrored pool in the system). I have already replicated all of the data to an external USB successfully, so I am ready for the restore. This is the first data pool I created so it has some extra 'stuff' on it that I am not sure about, and may be what is causing me the error.

After getting the error, I have deleted all of the datasets from this pool, with the exception of 'Media'. This one gives an unmount error when trying to delete. Looking into what may be the issue. This dataset was shared with SMB, but it isn't anymore.

System is booting from a different SSD not part of this pool.

Here is what was on the pool before I deleted all, now only 'Media' is there:

r/truenas - Error exporting/disconnecting Pool
I did have an active samba share on the pool. Not sure if that would cause the error.

I have deleted all snapshots of the datastore.

I have looked through and can't find any other references to this location (shares, schedules, etc.).

Here is the detailed error log: https://pastebin.com/MUpZDzgg

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

MojoFlow

Cadet
I was able to troubleshoot the cause of this. I found a mounted folder to that media folder from a Jail that I wasn't using anymore. I deleted the mount from inside the jail and then was able to remove the dataset, disconnect the pool. I have now recreated the pool with proper redundancy, and the replication is currently putting my data back.