Empty Media Folders

djchafiian

Cadet
Media Folders Empty

Supermicro x11ssm motherboard
Intel Xeon CPU E3-1230 v 6 @ 3.50GHz
16GB DDR4-2133 Crucial Ram (2 x 8GB sticks)
WD 4tb Black drives in mirrored arrangement, 5.6 terabytes available
OS installed on Samsung 250gb SSD 850 EVO

Running Freenas 11.3-U4.1
Plex Version 1.20.1.3252

I have been running Plex on my Freenas for 2 years, It stopped being accessible outside my home network about 3 weeks ago, and told me to upgrade the server. This was done using a manual update via command line, the update was successful, but I was still unable to see the contents of my media folders on Plex. (Folders Empty). I have reinstalled Plex numerous times, I have upgraded from Freenas 11.2 to the most recent 11.3

My storage is setup with 1 pool, and 2 datasets, 1 being "media" w 3 folders, Videos, TV Shows and Music, the other dataset is the iocage.

I have created a plex user and group, and assigned the destination folder (Mount Point) to plex. I am using SMB shares. I can see the drive on my Windows 10 machine and can fully access all the media in the folders. When I try to add libraries on my plex, I can see the folders (ie Videos and TV Shows) I can create the libraries, but they are empty. I have tried changing various permissions on Freenas in the storage (Pools, datasets), I have evaluated the destination folder "media" in the Plex jail (changed ownership via cli) I have tried changing security for the Users and groups on the functioning network drive on my Windows 10 machine.

Thanks David