Email notifications failed - Blacklisted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contributor
Afternoon everyone,

FreeNAS has been working great for me but I've never been able to get email notifications working to my personal email address.

The notifications are delivered if sent to the same address from which they're sent. (If that makes sense!)
When configured for my personal email address, everything appears ok - and the test email reports as successfully sent, but it never arrives.

Having checked the syslog, I found this:

[freeadmin.navtree:417] Model Email from app freenasUI.system blacklisted, skipping

Beyond that, I'm stuck. Can't find that string anywhere in the forums. Any ideas?

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Can you provide a screenshot of what your email settings are? You didn't even tell us who your email provider is or anything.. so this is a "my car won't start.. what's wrong" thread until you actually provide some kind of tangible information.

Contributor
Yeah ok - that's fair - sorry!

Sending to: either to ***@me.com or ***@icloud.com (Same place).
Sending from: freenas@lrsystems.co.uk. I've used the secure, and non-secure email settings which I've checked are correct and working in other places. Freenas states that an email has been sent as per screenshots below. Neither actually works though...

FreeNasEmail1.jpg
FreeNasEmail2.jpg

Edit: Corrected incorrect image.

Last edited:
D

dlavigne

Please create a bug report that includes that error and post the issue number here. I'm wondering if it's barfing on the .co.uk, seeing that a .com works...

Status
Not open for further replies.