Deleted / Removed Posts & Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

paleoN

Wizard
The previous week there seemed to be a rash of deleted/removed threads & posts. I don't like this. Perhaps this is normal behavior for this forum and I was "lucky" to happen to catch them. It seems to me with rare few exceptions most threads should be locked if they get out of hand. Obviously there are some exceptions: spam, a sufficiently vile post, or blatantly personal attack. Otherwise locking the thread, if appropriate with a post about why it's being locked, can actually be instructive to others.

Anyway, since this has been pissing me off, not to mention is why I didn't post on Monday or Tuesday, I thought I would bring it up.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I have noticed that many of my posts that I thought I had posted aren't found the following day. And notice my lack of posting today.. that's no accident. And I wouldn't hold my breath that I'll post tomorrow either.

I agree though, deleting/removing threads and posts are not something that are appreciated by anyone. Problems should be taken up with the poster, not just deleted with your fingers stuck in your ears while screaming "la-la-la I can't hear you la-la-la".

Status
Not open for further replies.