Create ZFS Volume

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAStatic

Cadet
Hi

Im a noob to FreeNAS and am attempting to replicate another FreeNAS server. Im in the process of setting up the new box and have hit a stumbling block. Now before anyone says, Read the manual, I have and have found no clues to how to resolve this issue. So...this brings me here : )

Any clue what im doing wrong here when creating a ZFS volume. Ive posted the error msg below.

Thanks in advance

• too many arguments usage: create [-p] [-o property=value] ... <filesystem> create [-ps] [-b blocksize] [-o property=value] ... -V <size> <volume> For the property list, run: zfs set|get For the delegated permission list, run: zfs allow|unallow

D

dlavigne

Post the command and arguments you are using that generates the error message.

Any particular reason you aren't using volume manager?

NAStatic

Cadet
Hello

Apologies for the late response but I worked my way around the above issue. Now I am experiencing a different issue where the repication task it creating a duplicate in the 'Active Volumes'.

Ive done everything according to the documentation yet when I create the snap shot or replication task it creates a duplicate. If I delete the smaller sized duplicate it deletes both snapshots.

Ive attached a file with screen shots.

I am attempting to replicate Storageland to Storageland2.

I just cant seem to get passed this issue Im having now.

Attachments

• FreeNAS.pdf
    358.1 KB · Views: 281

cyberjock

Inactive Account
Could you please make a new thread with your new issue? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.