Can't see disk reports

hunter6756

Cadet
I'm using TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02-RC.2. I have 2 nvme SSDs and 6 HDDs and set up 2 pools running without problem. But when I try to check the disk temperature, I go to the Report and change the report type to Disks from the up-right corner of the page. It always jumps back to the homepage - Dashboard. What should I do to fix this?

CliffClavin

Cadet
I have the same problem, with same version. I think it worked, when I used it for the first time. It is unrelated to browser or client OS (checked from Linux and Windows with Firefox and Chrome).

Did you change the web interface language? Because I changed it and when I changed it back to English, it works. At first it showed "null" as temperature, but after some time the temperatures appeared.

ldy26098

Cadet
I have the same problem, with same version. I think it worked, when I used it for the first time. It is unrelated to browser or client OS (checked from Linux and Windows with Firefox and Chrome).

Did you change the web interface language? Because I changed it and when I changed it back to English, it works. At first it showed "null" as temperature, but after some time the temperatures appeared.
same issue. disk report only works with "english" language , when change to other language , it disappears.