Can't answer to ticket history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henning Kessler

Contributor
Hello,

I know this sounds really dumb, but i don't have a clou how I can participate in the discussion to my bug report. There seam to be no reply or answer button on the page only an edit button but with that I can only edit the Bugreport itself. Can someone help me please. This is so embarrassing ;-)

Henning

D

dlavigne

Don't feel too bad, Redmine isn't known for being intuitive. There should be an Edit button at the bottom of the ticket which you can use to add a comment or additional information (as the Edit button at the top edits the ticket itself). If you're missing a bottom edit button while logged in, message me and I'll see if I can get you sorted.

Henning Kessler

Contributor
Hi dlavigne,

thanks for understanding and your patience. I actually see the edit button ("bearbeiten" in my language localisation) and I see the options to edit the details of the tickets if I klick on it, but nowhere seams to be an option to answer to the discussion:
editquestion.png

Henning Kessler

Contributor
ARRRG. I tried this on several browsers, on different machines and on different operating systems: As long as the localisation is set to german it stays that way. After I changed the language to english:
editquestion02.png

editquestion03.png

what a wonderful bug....

D

dlavigne

This should be fixed now. Apparantly Redmine was updated a few days ago which messed up perms which was fixed this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.