Can't access my data,"The operation can’t be completed because the original item for “Media” can’t be found."

greku69

Cadet
hi everyone
I run in to a problem today with not be able to access any of my data from truenas scale. everything was working fine yesterday, i could access data from my mac, tablet etc. plex was running fine and all movies tv shows was accessible. this morning I was creating VM with debian in order to install Home Assistant. I was following
this guide. while I was waiting for home assistant to finish I decide to watch something on plex and then find out my tv series is unavailable then I try to access anything from mac and nothing I just get error "The operation can’t be completed because the original item for “Media” can’t be found."
I running TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.3.2 on Dell R720 with 5 storage pools the only pool I can access is the one without any datasets creating on it(is a empty drive as I don't need that space yet). I try deleting shares and creating them again but nothing changes. not sure when to start to solve this so any help will be appreciated. I attached photo of data pools if that help.
thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 11.10.24.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-31 at 11.10.24.png
    769.8 KB · Views: 97

greku69

Cadet
forgot to add, I remove VM hopeing that will solve this problem but no change

I am also having this issue on my CORE install. I get this on various newly created SMB shares/datasets when attempting to access from my MAC device. I assume it is permissions related but can't figure it out. were you successful in finding a solution?