Cannot upgrade Unifi Jail past 11.3-RELEASE-p14

macmuchmore

Explorer
I am running TrueNAS CORE 12.0-U1.

My current Unifi Controller Jail (named Unifi) is running 11.3-RELEASE-p14. I am using the Unifi Controller plug-in, and have updated it to the latest available. In an attempt to upgrade the jail, I have run
Code:
iocage fetch
Then fetched 12.2-RELEASE, but when I run
Code:
iocage upgrade -r 12.2-RELEASE Unifi
I receive many Lua script failures, and the jail is not upgraded. I am hoping someone has some suggestions for me as 11.3 has reached EOL. Thanks in advance for any help.

ThreeDee

Guru
your stuck with it .. as am I .. but it's working just fine so I try not to let my OCD get the better of me :smile:

I tried installing in a fresh 12.1 jail from scratch but it didn't work for me and I didn't really do much research to try and figure it out

macmuchmore

Explorer
your stuck with it .. as am I .. but it's working just fine so I try not to let my OCD get the better of me :smile:

I tried installing in a fresh 12.1 jail from scratch but it didn't work for me and I didn't really do much research to try and figure it out
Thank you for trying - I also tried doing a fresh install, without any luck.

sretalla