Cannot backup using Veeam Agent for Windows

GusGus67

Cadet
Hi,
Since upgrading to 11.3 from 11.2 U7 I am getting an error from Veeam which stops me backing up. I have a seperate pool for backups which has worked perfectly until now. It is accesses by 3 users and has a straightforward set of permissions for each user. My Veeam fails at creating a VSS snapshot with the following error

Creating VSS snapshot Error: Failed to create snapshot: Backup job failed. Discovery phase failed. Cannot add volumes to the snapshot set. Cannot add a volume to the snapshot set. Volume name: [\\?\Volume{7280cb9b-0eef-4602-8216-6b1fc38dbb02}\]. Cannot check whether volume supported by the system software provider. VSS error: VSS_E_UNEXPECTED_PROVIDER_ERROR. Code:0x8004230f
Error: Failed to create snapshot: Backup job failed. Discovery phase failed. Cannot add volumes to the snapshot set. Cannot add a volume to the snapshot set. Volume name: [\\?\Volume{7280cb9b-0eef-4602-8216-6b1fc38dbb02}\]. Cannot check whether volume supported by the system software provider. VSS error: VSS_E_UNEXPECTED_PROVIDER_ERROR. Code:0x8004230f

I have checked the VSS providers and there is only the default Microsoft entry. I can only think this is due to the new ACL setup in 11.3. I tried creating a new folder in the shared backup location and creating a one-off backup to that folder, but that failed with the same error.

Any clues?

Thanks
Gus