Can´t access shares, pool status ok, import/export

jeto

Cadet
Hello,

I upgraded my FreeNAS 11.3 U3.2 via UI to 12.0 U1.
After the upgrade I wanted to decrypt my GELI encrypted pool with my keyfile but there is no UI option to do so.
"This geli-encrypted pool failed to decrypt."

Then i got back to 11.3 U3.2 with a fresh installation and loaded my old configuration. My pool was showing up as locked.
When I tried decrypting it in the UI the system showes it for a second and then restarted. I seemed to restart even when I was clicking somthing in the UI.

Then I did the manual way I found:
Code:
geli attach -p -k my_key.key /dev/ada0p2 /dev/ada…
zpool import
zpool import nameofpool

This could have worked on 12.0 U1 too, but I was not aware of this when I upgraded.

Now I have the problem that my pool is showing up but I can`t access the pool via any share or edit permissions on datasets.

I have checked my pools featureset and it has no 12.x features, a scrub finished without errors.

Do I need to disconnect the pool, even reset config (not much config, just shares) and import pool again with geli keyfile?
I´m afraid that the import doesn´t work. Is a disconnect save to do? The documentation is a bit vague on this. Do i need to set up a passphrase or is my geli keyfile enough?

What is the precedure to upgrade a GELI pool to be used under 12.x TrueNAS? I wonder why there are no more threads about that problem , I only found this one:
forum thread

Thanks!