Apps disappear after Cobia upgrade

Danielcrex

Cadet
Hello, thanks in advance for the help.

I just upgraded to Cobia (TrueNAS-SCALE-23.10.1). Upon rebooting all my apps are gone and i get the following message: Applications are not running.

The pool consist of 2 ssd in mirror configuration.

In the alerts i get: Failed to configure kubernetes cluster for Applications: Missing "Plugins/ix-applications/releases, Plugins/ix-applications/k3s" dataset(s) required for starting kubernetes. in the Storage Dashboard i get 2 unassigned disks and my Apps pool with VDEVs not assigned.
I tried to import pool and i get the following message: (sqlite3.IntegrityError) UNIQUE constraint failed: storage_volume.vol_name [SQL: INSERT INTO storage_volume (vol_name, vol_guid) VALUES (?, ?)] [parameters: ('Plugins', '13232762419343240925')] (Background on this error at: https://sqlalche.me/e/14/gkpj)

i also tried to reboot, unset and choose pool getting this message: Application(s) have failed to start: [EFAULT] Missing "Plugins/ix-applications/k3s, Plugins/ix-applications/releases" dataset(s) required for starting kubernetes.

I also tried to restore configuration but nothing changed (somehow my config file disappeared after doing this so i cannot try again).

I also tried to boot bluefin but i get a Kernel panic message and the system does not boot.

no pool upgrade has been performed

Anything i can do to restore the pool?

sretalla