App settings missing during installation and later when clicking on edit

tamazin

Cadet
Heya,
I've had some various issues here and there and mostly ironed out most of them (and/or stuff just suddenly decides to work? I'm not complaining, for now). But one thing that i can't seem to understand why or how is, in my installation i am missing several (vital) settings for my apps.

I'm running Truenas Scale 22.12.2 (freshly installed yesterday due to various problems) and the app is the official qBittorrent 4.5.2_1.0.4, but nowhere during the installation (neither the first time i installed truenas scale 2w ago nor yesterday) do i see the option to add "Extra Host Path Volumes", nor am i able to change any "Mount Path in Pod*" setting (which from various youtubers and the like i've seen the default there is /downloads).
I can't see the settings now when i press edit on the app either.

Here are my storage settings as of right now

So this results in i'm having to type /downloads/Movies if i want to store a movie i'm downloading to /mnt/behemoth/media/Movies, even though i've mounted it as /mnt/behemoth/media and i would assume if i told it to save files to just / it would save them in /mnt/behemoth/media, or if i entered /Movies that it would save the files to /mnt/behemoth/media/Movies. But no, have to enter the /downloads/ first.

This is of course something i can live with, buuuuuuuut it is annoying and even more annoying since no youtubers have this issue (although their videos are 2month+ old) nor people i talk to on reddit etc.

Also there is no way to browse folders or getting autocomplete suggestions when selecting where to store files in qbittorrent i guess? I noticed the various youtubers got autocomplete suggestions, but as one guy mentioned i guess it could be stored in their browser because they've entered the path earlier before recording etc.

tamazin

Cadet
The guy i wrote with that had the above functionality was using TrueNAS-SCALE-22.12.1 with official qBittorrent 4.5.2_1.0.11.
I ordered some new SSDs to run Truenas on as well as have the apps on a dedicated SSD rather than on pool with mechanical drives to make em snappier, so i'll reinstall and see if i can see the options when i manually step from 22.12.0 to 22.12.1 when the official qbit was added and then if the settings gets removed when i upgrade to 22.12.2 and the newer 4.5.2_1.0.4 qbit.