After update from Truenas Scale 23.10.1.1 => 23.10.2, apps are not starting anymore + SMB ACL's are missing Domain group(s)

Josh66

Cadet
Hello,
today I tried to update Scale from 23.10.1.1 to 23.10.2 on my Intel NUC Gen8, none of my apps were starting anymore (Error: MountVolume.MountDevice failed for volume "pvc-333fcc45-7edc-46e1-acfc-b16b693adce6" : kubernetes.io/csi: attacher.MountDevice failed to create newCsiDriverClient: driver name zfs.csi.openebs.io not found in the list of registered CSI drivers); re-setting the app pool did not help.

Another thing I recognized was, that for all of my SMB shares, a specific AD group I added from my Windows domain, showed empty values in the 'who' field in sharing ACL's. SMB shares were broken accordingly for members of that group.
I tried an update from 23.10.1.1 to 23.10.1.3 some weeks ago and experienced exactly the same.
Fortunatelly I was able to set teh boot environment back to 23.10.1.1 and all booted up just fine afterwards.

What could cause this? Any hints are welcome!

Kind regards!

Bainnor

Dabbler
It looks like the first error is related to this upcoming change, but that shouldn't take effect unless you're updating to Dragonfish (24.04) or possibly using a nightly build.