After TrueNas Core install pc won't boot

kiwiOverlord

Cadet
Hi, I am yet another new fish to NAS. I tried to install TrueNas on an old server but got an error regarding web interface not able to access. So i adjusted vlan interface. Didn't do anything, naturally. Then after a bit more research I realised I needed some more hardware. But whilst I was in the TrueNas cli i went into shell and couldn't exit so I restarted machine but now it won't boot at all. Can't even get into bios to reset. This is the hardware:
  • intel s3420gp server board
  • intel xeon X3450 cpu
  • 16gb ram
  • 1 tb WD Blue HDD - storage
  • 128 gb usb drive - TrueNas Core o/s
I have tried the following to fix this problem:
  • multiple bootable media i.e: windows bootable, ubuntu bootable
  • removed cmos battery to reset bios
  • removed ram individually and rebooted one by one
  • removed all ram, drives, secondary fan, network card and then rebooted
  • checked all connections
  • tried to find bios but mobo is now legacy and can't find bios anywhere
I'm really not sure what to do from here. I would really like to solve this challenge so I can live in peace lol. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

kiwiOverlord

Cadet
Hi, I am yet another new fish to NAS. I tried to install TrueNas on an old server but got an error regarding web interface not able to access. So i adjusted vlan interface. Didn't do anything, naturally. Then after a bit more research I realised I needed some more hardware. But whilst I was in the TrueNas cli i went into shell and couldn't exit so I restarted machine but now it won't boot at all. Can't even get into bios to reset. This is the hardware:
  • intel s3420gp server board
  • intel xeon X3450 cpu
  • 16gb ram
  • 1 tb WD Blue HDD - storage
  • 128 gb usb drive - TrueNas Core o/s
I have tried the following to fix this problem:
  • multiple bootable media i.e: windows bootable, ubuntu bootable
  • removed cmos battery to reset bios
  • removed ram individually and rebooted one by one
  • removed all ram, drives, secondary fan, network card and then rebooted
  • checked all connections
  • tried to find bios but mobo is now legacy and can't find bios anywhere
I'm really not sure what to do from here. I would really like to solve this challenge so I can live in peace lol. Any help would be greatfully appreciated.
I also meant to mention that I get error beeps but after looking at the manual there is no explanation for this many beeps.