AdGuard Home plugin thank you

Chuck Remes

Contributor
Just wanted to throw up a thank you thread for whoever in the community is managing and supporting the AdGuard Home plugin. I just installed it and enabled it on my server this morning and it was the simplest thing I've ever done on this server. Thanks for your work.

I've already served a few thousand DNS requests and blocked quite a few ad or tracking related requests. It's serving requests for multiple computers, a few roku, several iphones, an ipad, and some kindles. No one has noticed any slowdown.
1643234286161.png

sybreeder

Explorer
I use it as well. Easy to setup despite configuration from dockerhub.
1643234747311.png

SlackerDude

Explorer
My apologies for hitting this thread so late in the game, but can anyone suggest what might suddenly cause complete loss of access to the web interface? One day I could access it, the next I could not. I have uninstalled the plugin and installed it using a different jail name (adguardhome_2023), and am still not able to access the web interface.

The_Giefster

Cadet
I am having the same issue. I updated my adguard plugin to version 0.107.15_2 and have lost access to the website. I removed the plugin and re-installed. Same issue. Even on port 3000 it is not working.

Ok, so I guess it isn't me then haha. Must be the latest update then. I thought I was being really dumb

Alecmascot

Guru
My adguard jail is at 107.21 ?
I did not install from the plugin but did it manually.