8.0.1 Beta 4 - Reporting is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

globus999

Contributor
Reporting is broken.

Just did a brand new install. No config whatsoever. Out-of-the-box reporting is broken.
All the plots that are supposed to be there are there, however, only the Interface Traffic and Diskspace are live. The other ones are simply blank. BTW, this was x32.

On the other hand x64 seems to be working.

daveymg

Dabbler
Not on my x64, the Traffic and Diskspace charts display correctly but all of the other have "nan" displayed in the value fields.

daveymg

Dabbler
spoke too soon?

After a couple of reboots I see the reporting screens are all OK now.

andrema2

Explorer
I'm having the same issue. The reporting screen is blank. I have rebooted the server several times and the issue persists. Does anyone has any other suggestions ?

hidden72

Dabbler
I'm seeing the same thing. Running an i3-2100 series w/ 8GB of RAM. 8.0.1 Beta 4 is installed on a USB stick. I've rebooted a few times and the reporting screen is still blank.

kf4zmt

Cadet
I'm having the exact same problem but I'm running 8.0.2-RELEASE-amd64 (8288). Processor is AMD Phenom II X4 960T. The interface and diskspace graphs work, but all the other are blank with values showing as "nan". Anyone know how to resolve this?

kf4zmt

Cadet
I'm having the exact same problem but I'm running 8.0.2-RELEASE-amd64 (8288). Processor is AMD Phenom II X4 960T. The interface and diskspace graphs work, but all the other are blank with values showing as "nan". Anyone know how to resolve this?

The graphs are all working after letting the server run overnight. Checked the reports today and they are all graphing nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.