11.2 GUI hangs at Plugins/Installed page

rfanch3r

Dabbler
I switched to 11.2-RELEASE-U1 when it was first released and everything has been working, all of a sudden when I select Plugins it asks me to select the dataset to activate (I shouldn't have to as I had already selected it prior to going to 11.2), I select it and all I get is a spinny box and I do not see the list. I have tried to restart nginx and django and still doing the same thing. Id rather not reboot the whole box but its looking like I might not have a choice, anyone suggest things for me to try?

BTW I show nothing in messages/middlewared for any errors.

Hardware: IX Mini

D

dlavigne

It's possible that the boot device is dying. Does a fresh install of 11.2-RELEASE-U1 on a different stick resolve the issue?

rfanch3r

Dabbler
Well I rebooted because I wasnt getting any answers here and that resolved the issue, when I switched to legecy everything was working fine so I kinda knew it wasnt a USB drive issue. I suppose I could blame the USB drive if it starts to happen again but I would think to see errors on some log and in a smart report.

rfanch3r

Dabbler
BTW this is a SATA flash drive so I believe I will have a ways to go before its bad.