Restore Deleted Photos saved my real pictures

willcribb

Cadet
I am not sure, is this the right place for my issue. Recently I've visited Niagra falls for the first time with my friends and taken many pictures there. While returning from the holiday I lost my mobile I am deeply disturbed about my mobile and pictures were taken on vacation. I am searching for many online sources to recover my lost photos. Is there any android apk store (APK pure, apk mirror and Android crew ) to recover my images?

Last edited:

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I'm pretty sure you're not in the right place here... but also you are asking for something that's going to be quite a big miracle... you lost your phone, but you want to get the images back from that phone... did you find the phone?

The first simple question is going to be; "did you have some kind of backup software on the phone which was backing up your photos to the cloud?"

This will depend heavily on the brand of phone and version of Android as to what that backup might have been and where it would have put the photos.

My first assumption would be to look in your google account. (https://photos.google.com)

Chris Moore

Hall of Famer
I am not sure, is this the right place for my issue.
No. This forum is not about mobile phones. You are really not asking in the right place. Good luck though.

jgreco

Resident Grinch
One of the nice things about FreeNAS is that you can install OwnCloud on it, and configure a mobile OwnCloud client to upload pictures to your storage. Pictures taken on my phone show up on the NAS a few minutes later. It's like iCloud but without paying Apple for the privilege.

The biggest downside to this is that the mobile clients don't seem to let you specify a particular user, if you'd like to keep your "phone backup" traffic separate from your "general sync" traffic.