Zfs replication data and snapshots are unavailable at destination ?

tiberiusQ

Contributor
Dear all,

I try to keep it simple; Just recently I upraded my zfs replication destination host from 11.1U7 to 11.2U7 incl. pool upgrade, The zfs source host was always on the 11.2 train and is also up2date on 11.2U7.

Since the upgrade everything seems to be good- the snapshots and the replications looks good and also the data size at the destination makes sense BUT the destination directory is empty and it is not possible to clone the replicated snapshots with the following error: cannot mount '(...)': failed to create mountpoint clone successfully created, but not mounted.

So I was doing a resetup for the replication into an new dataset on the dest. side and the issue persists !?

I would highly appreciate any hints tips or ideas on this - Best and greets,
T.

tiberiusQ

Contributor
Ok I solved it - The dest. dataset was changed to read only - I still do not understand why this changed due to the upgrade from 11.1U7 to 11.2U7 but zfs set readonly=off pool/dateset does the trick.

sretalla