Yet another forum post formatting error

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
Well I've run across another odd behavior that just seemed to crop up today using CMD tags. This hasn't happened in the past when using them. It seems when posting a command using the cmd tags it places the command in a new line that extends to the end of the posting area and any text after it is placed a line below that. I've attached screenshots to explain what I'm talking about. I'm using the New Style theme.

This is what it looks like in the editor.

cmd error 1.png

And this is what it looks like when it's posted.

cmd error.png

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
This is a command test bla-the-command with text following the command.

Ok. It appears to be unique to the New Style theme. I can take a quick look to see if anything in the adjustments file is causing this, but I don't have much time to spend before I return from work early Sunday.

Tigersharke

BOfH in User's clothing
Administrator
This is a command test bla-the-command with text following the command.

Ok. It appears to be unique to the New Style theme. I can take a quick look to see if anything in the adjustments file is causing this, but I don't have much time to spend before I return from work early Sunday.

The issue seems to be solved, until we discover other oddness involved with the 'code' tag separate from the 'kbd' which is what sets apart the above highlight effect.