Xmrig - where did the config window go?

tweiner

Dabbler
I may be missing this. But I upgraded to 11.2 and tried to install xmrig plugin. It would not install unless I specified an IP.

Now I cannot find the configuration window. So how do I configure it ?

Thanks

tweiner

Dabbler
For xmrig there is no management option when I follow the instructions to "restart". It appears that there is "no functional management option" for XMRIG. Do you know if one is planned?

Thanks

D

dlavigne

Sounds like a bug. Please create a report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

D

dlavigne

We found in our testing that when this occurs, try stopping and restarting the plugin. For some reason, the XMRig cache doesn't always initialize on its first start after installing/updating.

Does that resolve the issue for you?

i will give it a try as soon as im off work and i will post if i am successful or not.

My other question is that does XmRig need its own HDD to work or will it just work out of the box (providing i can get the config menu to pull up)

I do realize i am a Noob at this but i will try the best i can at learning this stuff as quick as possible.

dRuEFFECT

Cadet
@dlavigne I'm having this issue as well. Repeated stops/starts does not trigger the Management link to appear under the plugin options menu. Is there a way to force it to initialize the cache?