What has happened to the Roadmap?

NASbox

Guru
What happened to the release dates? Has development stopped working to a schedule? When I look here:
https://jira.ixsystems.com/projects...rojects-plugin:release-page&status=unreleased
there used to be dates, now there are none.

Has there been some sort of major problem? Everything has completely changed-it looks like things regressed.

I can understand if development schedules need to change, or there has been some sort of problem, but it would be very nice if it could be communicated so we don't have to needlessly waste time checking?

I don't want to sound demanding and I really appreciate all the great work that goes into the project.
It just would be nice if there was a little bit of communication. Am I being unreasonable? If so, apologies in advance.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Apparently, Jira is surprisingly difficult to convince to show a decent roadmap. Some of the changes may be related to that and various attempts at fixing that.
I do think 11.3 might have slipped to right, but I haven't followed closely in recent weeks.

NASbox

Guru
Apparently, Jira is surprisingly difficult to convince to show a decent roadmap. Some of the changes may be related to that and various attempts at fixing that.
I do think 11.3 might have slipped to right, but I haven't followed closely in recent weeks.

Any chance someone could be persuaded to create a sticky post in the forum in the announcements section?

Did development get set back? If I remember correctly, when I last looked 11.2-U6 had quite a few completed issues and only a few left to complete. Now when I look, it appeared as if there are less completed issues and a lot more issues to complete.