What are the menu.lst commands to boot the setup ISO from a Grub4Dos USB stick..?

spinjector

Cadet
I have a Grub4Dos "swiss army knife" flash drive with many ISO files on it, each with its own entry in the menu.lst file. I would like to do the same with FreeNAS, but I cannot determine the correct commands. Could someone tell me what they might be..? Thanks.

spinjector

Cadet
No. I eventually picked up some extra flash drives and wrote the FreeNAS installer to one of its own. When running from CD, the installer for 11.2-U6 would freeze up. In fact, any version after 9.X would freeze (I tried a few different versions), and this was on a relatively common Dell Optiplex 390, with all hardware removed except the CD drive and the flash drive for FreeNAS. Even swapping to a completely different brand of CD drive didn't help. But once I removed the CD from the situation and used a flash drive instead, it blew through the install at SuperX+ speed like nobody's business. So I can only surmise there was some compatibility issue with the motherboard.