Register for the iXsystems Community to get an ad-free experience and exclusive discounts in our eBay Store.
Western Digital Drives - The Preferred Drives of FreeNAS and TrueNAS CORE

Welcome to the iX Community!

JoshDW19

Community Moderator
Administrator
iXsystems
Hey TrueOS Fans!

I'd like to take a minute and welcome you to the iXsystems Community. TrueOS is still being actively developed, but we've moved the discussion about the project here to the iX Community. Here in the Community, you'll find a knowledgeable and diverse group of open source enthusiasts. I'm still working with our IT department to see if there's some way that we can bring over the content from Discourse, but it won't be an easy process. Unfortunately, Discourse is a closed forum software meaning that they don't make it easy to export your data to other types of forums. Even still, we're giving it our best shot and I'll let you know regardless of how that situation turns out. I hope you'll take a minute to introduce yourselves in the community forum. If you have any questions at all please let me know and we look forward to getting to discuss all things TrueOS and BSD with you. :)

It's also important to understand that TrueOS is an iXsystems supported project. Other BSD-related projects like Project Trident and GhostBSD, are community driven and are not affiliated with iXsystems in any way. These non-affiliated projects may be discussed in the "Related OS Discussion" subforum.

Thanks,

JoshDW19