SOLVED Unsupported volume type

clueluzz

Dabbler
And is the library size correct?

clueluzz

Dabbler
Finally succeeded. I’ve hit 1050MB/s read and 790MB/s write. Now 5 video editors working simultaneously only new problem is transferring files into NAS, especially FCPX libraries. Since the bundle is a bunch of small files, the transfer grinds to near snail speeds. Still exploring how to enhance his.

hidavid

Cadet
Finally succeeded. I’ve hit 1050MB/s read and 790MB/s write. Now 5 video editors working simultaneously only new problem is transferring files into NAS, especially FCPX libraries. Since the bundle is a bunch of small files, the transfer grinds to near snail speeds. Still exploring how to enhance his.

Did you find a solution to this other than turning SMB Signing off? I see that the recommended way would be to use NFS for Libraries and Cache Data but that isn't really a practical way for me if you don't have a sort of MAM before the finder that takes away the hustle of switching shares.

hendry

Explorer
Does anyone have export problems if your library is hosted on FreeNAS? FCPX doesn't tell what the issue is, but it doesn't want to share/export.

Nooms

Cadet