Unable to upgrade to 11.2 from 11.1-u6

asc72

Dabbler
When I try and upgrade through the gui, the upgrade fails with the error messages below. It does seem to create the 11.2 environment, but if I try and use it, it hangs on "Booting". I have also tried using the USB/ISO upgrade method and I can get the drive to boot, but it also hangs on Booting.

I have attempted this multiple times with the same result (all old boot environments deleted to ensure there is enough space). I am running on a ASROCK q2900

Environment:

Software Version: FreeNAS-11.1-U6 (caffd76fa)
Request Method: POST
Request URL: http://192.168.1.100/system/update/check/?uuid=95a3d487a18441a8b5e96cd5db7c6f70

Traceback:
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/exception.py" in inner
42. response = get_response(request)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _legacy_get_response
249. response = self._get_response(request)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/core/handlers/base.py" in _get_response
178. response = middleware_method(request, callback, callback_args, callback_kwargs)
File "./freenasUI/freeadmin/middleware.py" in process_view
162. return login_required(view_func)(request, *view_args, **view_kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py" in _wrapped_view
23. return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
File "./freenasUI/system/views.py" in update_check
1598. raise MiddlewareError(handler.error)

Exception Type: MiddlewareError at /system/update/check/
Exception Value: [MiddlewareError: UNABLE TO REMOUNT /boot/grub; FIX MANUALLY OR SYSTEM MAY NOT BOOT]