TrueCommand 1.3.1 has some fixes

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
Release notes indicate the following improvements. I like the "system offline" alert....its better to know the system is offline before the users get annoyed.

Specific Changes in 1.3.1:
  • Add in a new “theme” button for changing the colors in the UI corresponding to the various information states.
  • Adjust the pool and disk popup colors. Now the background color is consistent across all states, and only the metrics on the popup which need attention are colored differently.
  • Adjust the “Disk Activity” report widget to use the disk percent busy metric (11.3-U4+, 12.0-BETA1+) instead of kBps. This makes it easier to see which disks are running at their limits and may require attention.
  • Add in a new “system offline” alert rule which triggers as soon as a NAS goes offline unexpectedly (not as the result of an update). This replaces the older alert rule utilizing system uptime.
  • Ensure that the jails metric on the system card respects the autostart flag for each jail before alerting about jails which are not running.
  • Fix an issue with the smtp-email alert service when using a no-authentication connection to a mailserver. These connections appear to work normally now.

sretalla