Transmission Plugin 8.2 Beta3

Status
Not open for further replies.

matlock

Contributor
Hey all-
I've been successful in installing a new jail & reinstalling the 8.2 Beta3transmission plugin.

A few questions/issues i'm running into. I'd like to customize transmission & point it to a watch and download directory that I define.

I have gone into -Services -Plugins -Management -Transmission
I have found here is where I can set my download & watch folders. BUT- it seems as though I can't point to the locations /mnt/prime/(Downloads) or /mnt/prime/(Torrents) two datasets i have created, as I get an error when trying to save these changes.

Seems as though the default starting location is
/usr/pbi/transmission-amd64/etc/transmission/home/.../ where the "..." is either a folder "torrents" for my watch directory, or "downloads" for my download dir.

Leaving the defaults- going to JailIP:9091 to get to the transmission webui- loading up a torrent file throws back an Error: Permission Denied. And I cannot download a .torrent.

Any help or guidance is appreciated.

-Matlock

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
you shared those datasets to your jail right?

matlock

Contributor
I'll have to double check-
But for the two data sets I've created (download & torrents ) the "other" group has full read/write/execute to the data sets.

Looks like someone may have already identified my issue and has a ticket.

Buy also, my access denied seems to be generated and pointing to the default downloads location, not the download data set location.

Thanks for the response-
Matlock

Status
Not open for further replies.