The qbittorrent settings reset after reboot freenas

neexon

Dabbler
Hello everyone!

FreeNAS-11.2-U4.1
Tell me please, have installed through the "plugins" qbittorrent with the default settings. But after reboot all settings made in qbittorrent (path of downloaded files, language settings, etc.) are reset.

Reset occurs when the plug-in is stopped. On the next start, all the default settings.

How can this be corrected?

Thank you in advance, forgive my ignorance!

Last edited:

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
how are you making the setting changes? Make sure to do it when qbittorrent is in a stopped state.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
I'm making changes to qbittorrent itself. I can't do them when the service is stopped, can I?
I dunno but I bet it has to be stopped to make changes.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Use the config file

neexon

Dabbler
Figured out the problem. It is necessary to make mount points in jails, after that, the settings are saved after the reboot.

A little off topic, can you tell me how to make the torrent immediately download to the destination folder, and not to the mount point?

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Figured out the problem. It is necessary to make mount points in jails, after that, the settings are saved after the reboot.

A little off topic, can you tell me how to make the torrent immediately download to the destination folder, and not to the mount point?
What? Creating a mount point shouldn't affect anything. Mount points are normally something you do anyways because that's how you would store the date on your system but they are not required.

neexon

Dabbler
What? Creating a mount point shouldn't affect anything. Mount points are normally something you do anyways because that's how you would store the date on your system but they are not required.

However, this is what solved the problem. I was just trying every possible option.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
However, this is what solved the problem. I was just trying every possible option.
Naw you just don't understand the problem or solution. Something else changed to bake it work for you.

neexon

Dabbler
Naw you just don't understand the problem or solution. Something else changed to bake it work for you.
I'm not arguing. But nothing else was done. I repeated the situation again, and qbittorrent saves its own settings only after I configure the mount points.