Thank you all

OmarNoah

Dabbler
Hola a todos, mi nombre es Omar, soy ingeniero de sistemas de Colombia, Recien empiezo a trabajar en esta area de FreeNas, y pues, estare por aca escribiendo con muchas duas y muchas granas de aprender.

A proposito, Instale un sistema FreeNas en version 11.2-U3, tengo un problema con la unidad boot de mi instalación, Tiene 20 GB de capacidad, Esta al 96% de capacidad, pero baja y sube su capacidad de un momento a otro sin explicación alguna. aproximadamente entre 90% y 97%.

Gracias a todos.

OmarNoah

Dabbler
Hello everyone, my name is Omar, I am a systems engineer from Colombia, I just started working in this area of FreeNas, and then, I will be here writing with many duas and many grains to learn.

By the way, I installed a FreeNas system in version 11.2-U3, I have a problem with the boot drive of my installation, It has 20 GB capacity, It is at 96% capacity, but lowers and increases its capacity from one moment to another without explanation any. approximately between 90% and 97%.

Thank you all.

ornias

Wizard
It would be usefull to seperate introductions from support requests ;)

That being said:
96% FREE or 96% IN-USE?

ZFS should never(!) go byond 90% used to begin with.
But a boot drive shouldn't be 90+% full from just FreeNAS.

I expect your bootdrive is either bad or wrongly set-up.

OmarNoah

Dabbler
Yes sr.

appears at the moment at 100% usage. Yes sir, you are absolutely right, and the worst thing is that I don't know how to expand the boot unit so that I don't have that problem. But, I'm going to put this case in the right place. Thanks bro.