Stuck in a loop after update from 11.3 to 11.3-U1

L-P

Cadet
I did the update from the GUI interface, seems to have worked but at the end when the server reboots, it got stuck in a loop...

repeating: FreeBSD/amd64 (helpy.local) (ttyv0)
... then a bunch of lines...
then django.db.utils.OperationnalError: no such column: system_settings.stg_guiprotocol ...
then... it stops for 30 sec with: helpy init: getty repeating too quickly on port /dev/ttyv0 sleeping 30 secs.

Anyone with this issue ? Should I hit the power button on the server and reboot? CTR+C doesn't stop anything... no commands seems to work in the shell (the shell is probably not running at this point)

IMG_0141.jpg
IMG_0140.jpg
I'm a noob at this... I'm just not sure how safe it is to reboot the server at this stage right after updating... can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

L-P

Cadet
Anyone have this problem when updating from 11.3 to 11.3U1 or from 11.2 to 11.3 ?

sretalla