storage space vary in source and destination freenas while using rsync command

Vigneshwaran

Cadet
Hi
Freenas 9.2.3 is installed in vmware but in this same hm windows AD is installed fir authentication purpose

Freenas 11.2 installed in bare metal dell server

I have copied the data of 2.01tb data from freenas 9.2.3 to freenas 11.2 but while rsync i used rsync -rv/ source /destination
sending incremental file list but in console or in cli showing data copied 1.25tb.
Balance data i tried to transfer but same error
rsync process is done without error but same showing 1.03tb below image has been shared I tried to compare files in datasets it's showing some files is mismatcing for every datasets so tell me how to copy tha balanced data
img-20190711-wa0009-jpeg.31806

img-20190711-wa0007-jpeg.31807

Vigneshwaran

Cadet
WE HAVE NOT CONFIGURED THE SNAPSHOTS

I have three freenas for windows file sharing nas1 and 3 have same version 9.2.3 and installed in vmware but nas2 we have newly installed latest version 11.2 in bare metal dell server now we want to copy the data from nas1(9.2.3) to nas2(11.2).

if we using rsync command rsync -arv /source /destination its showing an error operation not permitted

then we used rsync -rv /source /destination no error data files are sent
NAS243.png

In source NAS1 (9.2.3) data is showing 2.05TB but in destination nas2 (11.2) and nas3 (9.2.3) is showing only 1.TB data is there above images are there verify with that

And we asked users to check whether files or any data if u worked before is there or not they said i think so files is there

but we compared with files and folders also some files are missing in destination count

so try to give me the solution whether we have any issue or not now we want to give the production to nas2(11.3) what to do help me