SABnzbd refresh disk space

jmcguire525

Explorer
I have my jails setup with proper permissions and sonarr/radarr are able to move and rename files from the "completed" folder to my media database on another volume, the problem is the available disk space isn't being updated in the Freenas web UI or SABnzbd. If I restart SABnzd through CLI using
Code:
iocage restart sabnzbd
the disk space will correct itself, restarting through the SABnzbd UI doesn't fix it.

Any idea of how to fix this so that it refreshes the disk space automatically after the files are moved?

D

dlavigne

If the new UI (due out in early to mid April) does not resolve this, please create a report at bugs.freenas.org.

shamo316

Dabbler
I have my jails setup with proper permissions and sonarr/radarr are able to move and rename files from the "completed" folder to my media database on another volume, the problem is the available disk space isn't being updated in the Freenas web UI or SABnzbd. If I restart SABnzd through CLI using
Code:
iocage restart sabnzbd
the disk space will correct itself, restarting through the SABnzbd UI doesn't fix it.

Any idea of how to fix this so that it refreshes the disk space automatically after the files are moved?

Did you ever figure this out? I hate having to restart Sabnzbd every week