Rules for the iX Community Updated

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
There is a new plugin that will require that anyone that wants to post to read the rules first and accept them before posting. It will likely ask everyone to agree to the rules before continuing since it was just installed.

Thank you!

JoshDW19

Redcoat

MVP
Let's see...

Redcoat

MVP
Well, it didn't ask me to read them for that post.

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
I wonder if it's only set for creating new threads right now. Can you try creating a thread (not just a post) and see if it works then?

Redcoat

MVP
Sure.

Redcoat

MVP
OK, tried to post in "OFF-Topic".

It did bring up the rules and invited me to click accept. I did and it gave me "Oops we ran into some problems" - I hit back, bought up the rules with the accept prompt showing wait 10 seconds and a count down - at zero showed Accept - tried it - Oops, etc - tried 3 times total, same result.

Last edited:

JoshDW19

Community Hall of Fame
OK, ttrioed to post in "OFF-Topic".

It did bring up the rules and invited me to click accept. I did and it gave me "Oops we ran into some problems" - I hit back, bought up the rules with the accept prompt showing wait 10 seconds and a count down - at zero showed Accept - tried it - Oops, etc - tried 3 times total, same result.

Sounds like it isn't redirecting properly. As long as you click accept you should be able to click home but yep I should fix that!