Rsync no longer working

oumpa31

Patron
I went into my Rsync backup to make sure all the recent changes that had been made had been copied over and i noticed that none of the changes had been made when i went into the log i came across this

rsync fail.jpg

I then deleted some of my folders to see what it would do. It copy's the folders over but every file in those folders gives me the same error.

When i first set it up it worked great i set it to back up my Plex files nightly and now it isn't doing it at all. Please help.

anodos

Sambassador
iXsystems
I went into my Rsync backup to make sure all the recent changes that had been made had been copied over and i noticed that none of the changes had been made when i went into the log i came across this

View attachment 31804
I then deleted some of my folders to see what it would do. It copy's the folders over but every file in those folders gives me the same error.

When i first set it up it worked great i set it to back up my Plex files nightly and now it isn't doing it at all. Please help.
If it's an SMB share, it's probably related to the aclmode on the dataset. Try to rsync with the --no-perms option.

oumpa31

Patron
Ok i'll try that. It is a smb share. This is what you meant by that right.
rsync-settings.jpg

Last edited: