SOLVED Restore Pool

Theapplefuture

Dabbler
Hello Everybody,

First I hope I'm in the right sub-thread, if not please guide to the right one.

I'm having a huge problem and don't know what to do. Today I started my FreeNAS Machine because I wanted to move my files to my new FreeNAS Machine which I have recently installed but there was a problem with my network configuration I don't know anymore. After I tried to reset my network configuration I reset my whole configuration and now all my data is gone.. In the internet I found a command "zpool import" and it showed my old pool but I couldn't import it so I restart and now after I enter zpool import nothing shows up BUT after I type zpool status my Pool is still there but I don't know where to restore it. I haven't overwritten my disks so there should be hope, shouldn't? Please help me to restore my files...

P.S.: Unfortunately I don't have a config-save of my system...

I really hope anybody of you can help me..

Greetings...

Theapplefuture

Dabbler
When I enter zpool list my Pool is also showed with the exact free and used spaced so I assume it is still there

garm

Wizard
If zpool status shows your pool then everything is fine. Just set things up and copy over to your new machine

Theapplefuture

Dabbler
Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-04 um 07.54.20.png

garm

Wizard
What I’m curious about is the mountpoint and if they are mounted

Theapplefuture

Dabbler
What I’m curious about is the mountpoint and if they are mounted
Unfortunately i can't tell at the moment i will send new information when i get home. But how could i check for both of them cases (if hdds are mounted and about the mountpoint)?

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Export in the CLI, import in the GUI, and stop entering random things off the internet in the CLI.

Hamimi

Dabbler
May I ask how you exported through CLI and imported through GUI?

Many thanks,
Hami

artlessknave

Wizard
zpool export <pool name>
you cannot export a pool that isnt imported, so this will do nothing if zfs list or zpool status return "no pools"
then you go into the GUI and import. the docs should detail how to do this.