Reports not loading

Shimano

Dabbler
Hello dear guys,

Please help me with FreeNAS, for a month now i have this issue, i cannot see any reports on the first page of freenas, they keep loading and loading forever but never show, also smart alerts don't show eitehr or any components statistics (ram/cpu usage etc). I did try to stop collectd and rrd then go to /var/db/collectd/rrd and deleted everything, start collectd back but it did not work, i also tried deleted and rebooting and did not work, freenas did made all the folders back (localhost and freenas) but it simply does not load up in the first page of freenas UI, i have also attached a screenshot for a more clear example of what i get, can anybody please help me fix this without re-installing freenas ? thank you so much in advance !

Attachments

• FreeNAS.JPG
    FreeNAS.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 320
D

dlavigne

Reports are hardware-specific and the middleware for this is much improved for 11.3. If this continues to be an issue for you once 11.3 is out later this year, please create a report at bugs.ixsystems.com.

Shimano

Dabbler
Thanks for your help, so for now i can't do anything ? just wait until 11.3 is out ?

D

dlavigne

You could try a nightly (say on a temporary, USB stick) to see if the reports load correctly for your hardware.

Shimano

Dabbler
Hello guys, i'm back with some more feedback, i have done a nightly update and reports still not work, i have even done a re-install and still does not show, now i have updated last day to U6 and still no reports :( reports are there, if i click on any of them i see them but they don't show on the main page, could anybody help me to fix them please ?

D

dlavigne

While booted into the nightly, create a debug (System -> Advanced -> Save debug), create a ticket at bugs.ixsystems.com, and attach the debug to that ticket. Post the issue number here when you're done. Thanks!