Reporting starts jumping forever

no_connection

Patron
When I go to for example ZFS reporting and scroll down the page starts jumping up and down until I "scroll" to the top or hit home for example.
It looks like the graph don't take up any space until rendered, and for example ARC which is the top one despwan when you scroll down making the page jump to a non rendered graph and it starts jump around.

It's broken in FireFox but appears to work with Opera

I have not done extensive investigation but It does happen across several versions of FF and OS with the oldest FF being more glitchy rather than jumpy.

Opera does not jump but the experience it not great with graphs you just viewed being a gray square when you scroll up again and jumping to the correct size later.

Anyone else having these problems?

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Works fine for me in Firefox.

Have you cleared your browser cache? (Shift-Refresh in some OS)

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
This is a problem with FireFox. I experience the same scroll spazzing using the mouse wheel, but not if I click in the scroll bar on 68.8.0ESR. I was able to get rid of this spazzing by setting the following about:config parameters to false:

Code:
layout.css.overscroll-behavior.enabled = false
layout.css.scroll-anchoring.enabled = false
layout.css.scroll-behavior.enabled = false
layout.css.scroll-snap-v1.enabled = false

no_connection

Patron
Latest update and it's still broken.

I did the changes and it does solve it infinitely jumping around locking up the UI till you stop it.
But it's still horribly glitchy and ugly when scrolling.

Hope someone will fix it eventually.