Redmine plugin does not seem to be working

dpengel3

Cadet
I installed the Redmine plugin. At the end of the installation, it gives a general status summary. For the most part, it looks like all systems are "go", but I see the following two lines, twice:

redmine does not exist in /etc/rc.d or the local startup directories (/usr/local/etc/rc.d), or is not executable

This concerned me, but since I'm new, I decided to press forward. Launching the website that's supposed to present Redmine produced a "Bad Gateway" error. After some digging, I figured out it's because Redmine is supposed to run as a service, which nginx connects with on a localhost port. The problem is, there's no redmine service. It turns out Redmine is not installed:

pkg query -a '%n' | grep redmine returns nothing.

So I did a pkg install redmine and got the following:

All repositories are up to date. Checking integrity... done (1 conflicting) - mysql57-client-5.7.26 conflicts with mysql56-client-5.6.44 on /usr/local/bin/mysql Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting) The following 5 package(s) will be affected (of 0 checked): Installed packages to be REMOVED: mysql56-server-5.6.44 mysql56-client-5.6.44 New packages to be INSTALLED: redmine: 3.4.9_2 rubygem-mysql2: 0.4.10 mysql57-client: 5.7.26 Number of packages to be removed: 2 Number of packages to be installed: 3 The operation will free 60 MiB. Proceed with this action? [y/N]:

Does this mean the plugin definition is behind the current version of redmine that's available? How can this be fixed? I don't suppose simply allowing the install to proceed would result in a working system...?

M

miwi

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. Could you please delete the old install, and reboot your system and try a fresh install again. It should be fixed since last weeks update.
Thanks.

blairjj

Cadet
Sorry to bring this one back from the dead...

Is the Redmine Plugin still being maintained? I dont see it on the official or community lists present on my 11.3 install. Any good links?