Probleme partage FreeNas + Nextcloud

Lisander

Cadet
Bonjour ,

Je viens d'installer FreeNas et j'y ai donc ajouté le plugin Nextcloud seulement je souhaiterais que NextCloud pointe sur les dossiers des users Freenas de façon a "Cloud" ma partie NAS directement et d'y avoir accés a distance .

J'ai beau fouiller de part & d'autre je ne trouve pas de solution, quelqu'un pourrait me guider ?

Merci =)

Redcoat

MVP

Lisander

Cadet
Hi Redcoat ,

Thanks , i'v tried but it doesn't work ... Nextcloud doesn't want to go to the FreeNas directory so i've tried to put a mounting point in nextcloud directory from Freenas but nextcloud doesn't see it

Do you see this message when you attempt to mount external SMB/CIFS storage in Nextcloud?

screenshot.281.png

Lisander

Cadet
Hi Basil ,

Yes i see that

For forum members to support you effectively, you do need to provide details of everything that you see. I would also recommend that you include your h/w details when seeking support on other issues. This can be very useful in diagnosing many problems. Refer to the forum rules https://www.ixsystems.com/community/threads/forum-rules.45124/ under the section Posting to get a Response for what details you should be providing. It may be useful to add these details to your signature block.

Shell into the Nextcloud jail and install the following package pkg install php73-pecl-smbclient . Restart the Nextcloud jail for this to take effect. You should then be able to mount SMB shares from within Nextcloud.

If this is a new plugin installation of Nextcloud, and you come up against more issues, I would recommend you dispense with the plugin. For a near painless experience, use @danb35's Scripted Nextcloud resource instead https://www.ixsystems.com/community...stallation-of-nextcloud-18-in-iocage-jail.90/

Last edited:

Lisander

Cadet
Thanks Basil , its clearly better , I finally use the script that you shared.

Thanks again =)

External SMB storage is working again in 18.0.5