Problem with NC523SFP

XRBR

Cadet
Hello.
Firstly, sorry for the bad google translation ...

I am having a problem with an NC523SFP adapter.
When I access the NAS through ip 192.168.10.240, I can “see” the contents of the folders.
When I try ip ip 172.17.12.10, (NC523SFP) I can get to the folders, ping responds but I can’t open them.

erro.jpeg

Interface and SMB configuration:

ql0_smb.jpeg

windows config:

xg0_mtu.jpg

Before I set MTU 9000 on the NC523SFP adapter, there were several errors in the terminal and there was no ping response. After configuring mtu, I got a ping response, but I don't have access to the shares, as described at the beginning of the post.

I appreciate any help.

XRBR

Cadet
Hello.
I installed windows server 2012 on the same computer I use freenas, configured the nc523sfp adapter equally to windows 10 and was able to transfer files. But the problem persists in freenas.
P_20190828_233926.jpg

sretalla