Plex, Freenas ver 11.1-U7 and pms_updater woes

So, I have plex pass, and plex version Version 1.14.1.5488 I am running the older freenas 11.1-U7 and have been using the PMS_Updater.sh for a while with no issues.
So, now the pms updater will not download the new version anymore or update. I looked up on google and found there is a new version of the pms_updater script and I used fetch -o PMS_Updater.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/mstinaff/PMS_Updater/master/PMS_Updater.sh which I found from here or somewhere else.

So now I think this new version of pms_updater is for the iocage version of freenas? I ran it and it downloaded the new version 1.15.1.710 but will not update it fully. I think due to directory differences. I am not super great in linux/freebsd.

Heres what it is saying.

Download Complete
Verifying /tmp/PlexMediaServer-1.15.1.710-ece95b3a1-FreeBSD-amd64.tar.bz2 .....Done
Removing previous PMS Backup .....Done.
Stopping Plex Media Server .....plexmediaserver_plexpass does not exist in /etc/rc.d or the local startup
directories (/usr/local/etc/rc.d)
Done.
Moving current Plex Media Server to backup location .....Done.
Extracting /tmp/PlexMediaServer-1.15.1.710-ece95b3a1-FreeBSD-amd64.tar.bz2 .....Done.
Starting Plex Media Server .....plexmediaserver_plexpass does not exist in /etc/rc.d or the local startup
directories (/usr/local/etc/rc.d)

I am wondering if anyone would be so kind as to help me figure out how/what to edit in this scrypt or knows what I need to do to atleast install the new verison of plex. I enjoyed the pms updater, would like to continue to use it, and I am not ready to figure out how to upgrade freenas (because I am not sure how to run the new iocage stuff for my jails.

I installed plex through the freenas gui back in the day, I am hoping someone can tell me how to edit the scrypt to tell me what directorys I need to change to make it work. It sure sounds like it just a directory error, but it would take me weeks to figure out what to change.

kaub07

Dabbler
Did anyone ever figure this out? I'm in the same boat. I have to stay on v.1.14.1.5488 or it breaks and I have to revert.