Plex can not find media folder

Bhoot

Patron
So I had issues with plex showing my server unavailable and then I read at a few places "No soup for you" is easily resolved by uninstalling and reinstalling plex.
The server had to be set via DHCP (not a fan, since I do have a few reserved addresses for jails) because while manually entering ip address it was showing error

Code:
Error: plex had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: Stopped plex due to VNET failure Partial plugin destroyed

Long story short now I got the plex installed and even specified mount paths. The source is plain and simple "/mnt/bhoot/FreeNas" but I think the issue is with destination as I get "/mnt/bhoot/iocage/jails/Plex_1/root/" as default directory and then I go on to choose "media" folder under this.
All gets saved though.

Now when I am opening plex the "/media" folder as well as "/mnt" folders in plex show empty. I know something in the destination looks amiss and I remember previously the destination used to be /media without the long prefix.

The dataset directory (img attached) also seems a little more jumbled than before.

Attachments

• dataset.jpg
    dataset.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 201