Photo classification (synology Moments)

xraptorx

Cadet
Hi all

Is there a Plug in for Freenas that can replace Synology Photo station and Moments?

I like the AI Sinology Moments functionality and wonder if we have something like this on freenas.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I think the closest you will probably find to that would be Plex. I'm not sure that there's specifically the experience you're looking for with a "curation service", but the photos can be viewed in galleries with the Plex clients.

xraptorx

Cadet
Hi Sterella,

Thank you for the reply. The plex photo gallery could be an option. However I am hoping to find a AI enabled photo gallery like Moments or Google. If you type a keyword in google image recognition like (Ice) you will have all photos that have ice in them. Could be Antarctica as well as a glass of soda with ice.

I thought something like that would be great to have for the library of pics. Also let alone if I want to see all pics of my child. I could just type his name and it would show me all pics. With a powerful enough PC, this should be possible through a plugin .....i hope.

sretalla